Friday, October 20, 2017

Years later and so much has changed...

Well...it's been a long time since I've posted, but I feel like it's time for me to post as a LOT has changed. I was reading through my previous posts and I loved reading the previous blogs on my kids and re-living all the memories. I want that for this part of my life.

Since my last blog a lot has happened. James and I separated and divorced back in 2015, and since then I have been dating Kenny.  We've known each other for years and fate worked its magic and we somehow got together. I feel blessed every day that Kenny and his children are in my life, they are amazing children and bring so much joy to the girls and my lives. We've been together over two years and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!





Camping last summer at Kennedy Meadows with all the kids and the cousins (12 all together!) such a fun trip!

This is one of my favorite pictures of our kids last Thanksgiving at the Ranch. 


Kenny has four kids, TaylorAnn (16), Kendall (14), Kodi and Hunter (11) and then we have Lily (9) and Ellia (7), so we have our hands full! Even though we don't live together we're pretty involved in the kids activities and spend our weekends together. It's fun, its craziness...and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment